Move your career forward with Fine Handling!
Do you have a knack for innovation? Then we have a career path for you!
We word to make material handling easy with world-class automation and handling solutions. If you have the passion for machine design, we have the advanced technology, and a culture of innovation and support to help you meet your career goals. New ideas come from the interaction of diverse disciplines and practical ideas to solve problems. At Fine Handling, we recruit engineers from automation, electrical and industrial streams who can come together to deliver engineering finesse in material movement.
Why choose Fine Handling
Award winning innovative enterprise from over 4000 businesses across India! We believe in being on the cutting edge of engineering and are driven with the goal to deliver world-class technology made in India. Industries served by our machines include automotive, packaging, food and beverage, logistics, locomotives and chemicals among others. Working with Fine Handling will give you an insight into diverse sectors of the Indian industry
Send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre- and post-sales support to all the sales Engineers spread across India.
- Clear understanding about our range of products,
- Proven capability in solutioning
- Speaking with customers to pre-qualify opportunities, preparing quotations and owning follow-up activities for quotes within your remit, negotiating and winning sales orders.
- Ensure all the information pertaining to sales is up in CRM
- Seeking and capturing customer feedback, first-line technical support.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Comfortable with CRM/Database tools
- BE/Master in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum three to four years of relevant experience in a customer-centric position such as insides sales or technical-commercial sales (preferably in the process automation industry).
- Candidates without the required education or years of experience may be considered depending on other qualifications and/or ability to demonstrate a willingness to learn.
[table id=2 /]